Ryan A. Mumy, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
"Your money, your way"
• We work with people who have a need for our help and want a relationship with a financial professional.
• We don't make each client fit into a predetermined box or investment model.
• We do the opposite...adjusting investments & strategies to clients needs.
"Clients come first at our company...period."
Other firms claim this but their operating model doesn't match up as they:
• Penalize those without substantial wealth through high fees.
• Force clients into models or "boxes" based on demographics. Same thing for everyone.
• Share information with "related" companies (credit cards, mortgages, etc.)
• Move "unprofitable" clients to call center locations which results in no personal relationship with a professional.
"I'm very passionate not only about what I do every day but also HOW it is done. Who would have thought that my internship many years ago would result in me today owning my own firm, being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and still waking up every morning with the enthusiasm of a 10-year-old on his way to a little league game. If this is the type of relationship you or someone you know would like to have regarding their financial well-being...give them my card and know they'll be treated extremely well." Ryan A. Mumy, CFP®
CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and are certification marks owned by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board), which can help you identify financial planners who are committed to competent and ethical behavior when providing financial planning.
Individuals certified by CFP Board have taken the extra step to demonstrate their professionalism by voluntarily submitting to the rigorous CFP® certification process that includes demanding education, examination, experience and ethical requirements.